PC File Recovery Software
Working on a PC is all about file handling and file management. Everything in a computer from a word document, image, video, pdf, to software setup is considered as a file. A PC contains thousands of files among which few can be very important. Almost every PC user comes across some minor or major data lose issues. Files and file systems on a PC are subject to damage or corruption due to the following reasons :
- Accidental file or folder deletion
- Malicious Virus attack
- Improper or sudden system shut down
- Hard disk crash
- Corruption of hard disk partitions
- Formatting of hard disk partitions
- Malfunctioning network
- Corruption of Windows registry
Deletion, formatting, or corruption of Windows file system can cause severe situations that may further lead to data disaster conditions. In order to handle them properly, you need a proficient Windows Data Recovery Software that helps you to get back all lost Windows files and partition tables.
PC File Recovery software is a powerful, advanced and result oriented data recovery tool to deal with all data corruption and inaccessibility situations of Windows PC. The software performs a thorough scanning of corrupted Windows partition and flawlessly recovers data of PC files from damaged, corrupted or inaccessible FAT and NTFS file systems. PC File Recovery software has been designed and developed with an easy to use & user-friendly interface, which does not require technical skills to operate.
The software is much capable of recovering small as well as Large PC files with complete accuracy. It is embedded with following three scanning modes:
- Quick Scan: It is the fastest scanning mode which helps you to perform a quick recovery of recently deleted files and folders from Windows hard disk. This mode successfully recovers data lost due to Index corruption, MFT damage, corruption of the file system(s), and presence of bad sectors on disk.
- Extensive Scan: This scanning mode is relatively slower than the Quick Scan mode but it is capable to recover all files and folders that is caused due to the deletion of hard disk partitions, lost due to hard disk formatting, and recreation of hard disk partitions.
- File Trace: It is the slowest but the most effective data recovery mode which thoroughly scans the complete hard disk drive sector-wise to recover all possible data.
From the above mentioned data recovery modes, you can choose appropriate recovery mode of the PC file recovery software as per level of data corruption.
This PC File Recovery software performs intensive scanning of a hard disk or portable media, which are formatted and supported by MS Windows. It quickly and accurately recovers NTFS or FAT partition data and displays all recovered data items in a tree structure. The software can efficiently retrieve accidently or intentionally deleted files of hard disk in just no time. The retrieved deleted files get displayed in red color for easy and quick identification. You can search specific files or folders from the Software's Preview list to identify them easily.
The software supports various versions of Windows platforms such as Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 98, NT, 95 (FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS, NTFS5) Windows Server: Windows Server 2012/2008 R2/2008/2003 R2/2003. PC File Recovery software also supports FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, EXFAT file systems and IDE, EIDE, SCSI, SATA, PAN, ZIP, and USB drives.
Try the free trial version :
To experience the actual potential of Kernel for Windows data recovery software, you can download its Free PC File Recovery demo version. This evaluation version flawlessly repairs corrupt files or Partition tables of a Windows PC but does not provide option to save the recovered files and folders.